- Taking the stigma out of suicide prevention
- Talking openly to encourage help-seeking
- To provide gatekeeper trainings in order to raise community awareness about suicide risk factors and to increase skill and confidence in first-aid responses for CSUN and Northridge community members.
- To develop and disseminate information about suicide, stigma, mental and behavioral health, and resources for the CSUN and Northridge communities.
- To create a network infrastructure that will function to facilitate community partnerships and more prevention-prepared community.